11.26.2017

Cosmo Social Shopping Party

Last day my friends and I attended the Cosmo Social Shopping Party at Early Night BGC. 
It's an exclusive event for Cosmo girls and bloggers we had to pre-register before we attend the event. It's a unique way to shop! Why? Because we just have to take flat-lay photos (remember to be creative) to get the products for free. All you need is pocket wifi or mobile data so that you can post it on all your social media accounts. The faster the mobile data the better! I love the idea of this! Sana all! LOL! They have different booths for beauty products, clothes, shoes, and accessories from different brands. 





My sample flat lays. 






These are all the products I take home for free from the event my favorites are the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Banila Co, and this cute mug. 


I had so much fun! Thank you for this wonderful experience Cosmopolitan PH. 


No comments:

Post a Comment