2.18.2016

My Everyday Makeup Look



Today I will be sharing with all of you my Favorite Everyday Makeup! My favorite beauty products that I love using almost every day are budget-friendly and easy to find. This makeup look is good for daytime like going out with your friends, reunion with your family or relatives, going to the mall, or just doing quick errands. This is a very simple and fresh makeup look also perfect for office girls or on-the-go moms like me.

Step By Step Everyday Makeup Look:

I dont know about you but this is how I put on my Everyday Makeup Look. First, I put my BB Cream using my clean fingers or if you want you can use a sponge or brush but if you are in a hurry using your clean finger is just fine and I put it all over my face don't forget to blend it properly. I like using BB Cream for everyday use because it's very lightweight and it has a lot of skincare benefits. In the second step, I use my concealer to brighten up my under-eye area and I set my whole face with pressed powder. Next, I fill in my brows, put a powder blush on the apples of my cheeks, and put on my favorite lipstick, and I'm good to go! 


List of products and Price list:

1. Loreal Infallible Powder - I bought it at SM Beauty Section for 500 pesos only. It has a light to medium coverage. It's good for combination with oily skin. 

2. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - this is my favorite concealer of life with medium to full coverage. Sometimes when i don't want to use foundation or bb cream this product alone is enough to cover my imperfections. I also bought it at SM Beauty Section for 500 pesos only.

3. Wet n Wild Powder Brush - I bought it at Shopee PH for 250 pesos only. I find this synthetic brush cute. It is soft and the size is good enough. I just don't like the handle of the brush because the white paint at the top of it easily fades. 

4. Ponds BB Cream - with SPF 30 PA ++ to protect my face from harmful UV rays. I love the smell of this bb cream. It evens out my skin tone with a flawless finish. I bought it at Watsons for 350 + pesos.

5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - it's pigmented and long-lasting. I love the shade embellish good for my yellow undertone. I bought it as Shopee PH for 500 pesos only (travel size).

6. Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me - the color payoff is great definitely not kissproof touch-up is optional. It's a very moisturizing matte lipstick. I bought it at Beauty Bar for 699 pesos.

7. Snoe Whats Up Brow! Tinted Eyebrow Pencil Wax - this product was a prize from an event I attended. The prize is 699 pesos it is a pencil wax with a spooly brow brush at the tip of the pencil. It has a soft easy formula and is very pigmented. Obviously, as you can see in the photo above it's so tiny na I've been using it non-stop "kilay is life".

8. Marionnaud Blush Brush - I bought it at SM Beauty Section for 200+ pesos. It's incredibly soft with the right density. It is an angle brush for both blush and contouring. 


Thank you for reading! Hope you learn a lot from me! Until my next one! 





No comments:

Post a Comment