9.03.2014

My Son's 3rd Jollibee Birthday Party

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first blog post! On last day we celebrated my son's 3rd birthday party at Jollibee Mendiola. We are very thankful that my family and close friends came to celebrate with us! It was a fun day, simple and budget-friendly birthday package if you are on a tight budget like us. 
We booked 1 month before the event so that we can choose the perfect date and time for the party. 







The first program is the opening prayer, next is the kids and adult games and prizes, then followed by food, Jollibee staff dance program, blowing the cake, greetings to the birthday celebrant, and distribution of loot bags for all the kid's guests. 








My son had a great time! He enjoyed playing with Jollibee mascot and his cousins. He also loves all the gifts he received. He can't wait to go home and open it one by one. Kudos to all staff of Jollibee Mendiola. We don't have any complaints we are satisfied with your service. Best day ever! Thank you for reading my blog and until my next one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment