6.24.2017

Millennial Moms Mom Tribe Meet-Up

Earlier today I attended this month's #MomTribe Meet-Up at the Kamansutra SM Megamall.
Ms. Dette Zulueta founder of Millennial Moms PH organized a monthly forum for moms to talk about topics closely connected to motherhood and parenting: first-time moms, work-at-home moms, stay-at-home moms, toddler moms, and so on. 




They offered baby and mommy talks, raffles, food, and my favorite part games and loot bag. 


I love this dessert from Sugar Sensation this is my first time eating a lactation treat. I did not experience it with my firstborn. Before I don't have an idea on how to increase my breast milk supply. That's why I give up quickly instead I gave my son formula milk which is wrong I don't want to do it again if ever god will give me a second child. 


These are all my take-home from the event! 



My groupmates and friends! We enjoyed playing the Bingo Game. 


I am very thankful for a Mom Community like Millennial Moms PH! Mom helping moms! I am now more aware and educated not like before. 
Thank you for reading and see you on my next blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment