5.21.2016

Skin 101 Beauty 101 Me Time

Skin 101 is a popular skin clinic celebrating a Beauty 101 Me Time event at Ascott BGC. We saw on their Facebook page that they will be having an upcoming event for free so my friends and I joined in and luckily we all got an invite. As a skincare enthusiast, I am obsessed with glowing skin! I tried to take good care of my skin and use my favorite products of moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, eye cream, and sheet mask.




They had a skincare talk and offered free skin consultation after, Benefit Cosmetics is one of their sponsors. 

They also introduced their newest treatment called Ultheraphy. 
Ultheraphy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-approved treatment to lift the skin on the brow area, neck, and under the chin. The therapy uses Ultrasound to stimulate collagen and elastin production in the skin, which lifts and tightens the skin.



They invited makeup artists to share more makeup hacks, tips, and tricks. 






We devoured on there dessert buffet which I enjoyed. Then after the event they gave us a free facial and RF gift certificate we can use it at any Skin 101 Branch. Big thanks Skin 101! We learned a lot and we had so much fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment