6.02.2018

Meditation Class & Mini Bazaar

This year i started collecting crystals, i saw it once in Instagram i got curious so i searched online for an authentic and affordable shop to buy my first ever crystal. By searching online i learn how to cleanse & charge them. I got attached to them, i put them at the back of my pillow when i sleep, i also bring them everywhere i go. I believe in there unique powers and abilities. I also found out about Ms Kirsty Norton on the internet she is an Australian citizen based in manila. She is well known as a jewelry maker and a crystal healer. I immediately followed her on Instagram and after a week of stalking her i saw her post about an upcoming meditation class and mini bazaar located in Maginhawa QC. I contacted her right away and she invited me on her viber group. I paid 500 pesos to attend the meditation class.


We introduced our selves first before we start the class. 


The meditation class lasts for 30 minutes. The guru ask as individually what we are seeing while we are meditating. Others saw nature, sky, ocean and outer space. On my own experienced i saw a white smoke. I feel more relax, at peace with my mind, body and soul. Honestly i want to lay down and sleep after the meditation. 


The guru introduced us to angel cards and she let us all pick one card. The card that we picked represent our personality and what we are going through in life. 


After the meditation we had our snack. 


The last part of the event is the mini bazaar i bought an essential oils, crystals and palo santo. If we want our crystals to recharge Ms Kirtsy Norton will do it for free. 








That's all! Thank you for reading and until my next one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment