5.07.2017

San Rafael River Adventure

Hello everyone! Its summer time! Let's beat the heat and go to the beach! In our case, we did not go to the beach this time for a change, because we decided to go glamping at San Rafael River Adventure located in Barangay Talacsan San Rafael Bulacan Philippines its 2 hours away from Manila. I found out about this while watching Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho. I got curious so I made a reservation right away for a day tour with my family. My husband rented a van for hassle-free travel. 












To be honest, we did not enjoy the glamping experience. We hate staying inside our tent because it's freaking hot. They provide us with an electric fan but unfortunately, it's not enough to beat the heat. 
I enjoyed the short but sweet vacation because I'm with my family. We love picture taking at the view of nature and swimming at their infinity pool. 




No comments:

Post a Comment