5.23.2016

Zen Zest 15th Year Anniversary





                                             Love the floral ambiance of the restaurant


                            This is the long table were we allowed to get our freebies from Zen Zest




               Love the quality of my photos first time using the NIKON D3000 on my blog :)








                                                                             Menu




  This is a stolen shot of my new friend and his fiance who invited me to join the contest of Zen Zest Asia.


                                   These are my friends and co-winners from the event




                                              I love the Matcha Parfait super yummy!


                                                                  Carbonara with bread


                                                                    Honey Citrus Salad


                                                                       Matcha Drinks


My new friend from Women's Month Blogging Contest message me a while ago on Facebook that Zen Zest are looking for 5 guests to attend there upcoming 15th Year Anniversary Celebration. So i tag my other friend on Instagram and we both joined the contest and luckily we won together! So earlier today Zen Zest spoiled us (together with the Beauty and Lifestyle Bloggers) a food and free shopping treats from there products. The event was held at Le Petit Souffle Century Mall Makati City. They have a lot of different products from lotion, perfumes for men and women, body scrubs, massage oils, home and linen fragrance. My personal favorite is the Cotton Flower perfume and body scrub.



No comments:

Post a Comment